Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
In the grand manner
A model poses in a green crepe romaine dress with trailing skirt and a necklace of black and green crystals. Designed by Molyneus.
22.8 x 16.3 cm
- Evening gowns--1930-1940
- Molyneux, Edward Henry, 1891-1974--Associated objects
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 26, 1931), Picture Section, p. 1
- Chicago Tribune (Firm). Press Service