Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Cartoon by W. E. Hill illustrates the people who use or work at the information desk of a transportation station.
49 x 36.5 cm
- Customer relations--1930-1940
- Passengers--United States--1930-1940
- Visitors' centers--United States--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 12, 1931), p. 9