Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Pat and Hotshot Charlie discuss options when they realize that Terry, who is in an airplane, is being held at gun point.
5.8 x 24 cm
black and white
- Communication devices--1930-1940
- Pipes (Smoking)--1930-1940
- Ryan, Pat (Fictitious character)
- Terry and the pirates (Comic strip)
- Hotshot Charlie (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (June 10, 1947), Part 1, p. 41