Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A woman holding and broom and dust pan looks at a man who is carrying items through a doorway. She comments on the man's friends.
12.6 x 9.6 cm
black and white
- Brooms & brushes--1940-1950
- The Neighbors (Comic strip)
- Interpersonal relations--1940-1950
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (June 10, 1947), Part 1, p. 37