Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Brenda and her cousin Abretha move into a double room, but in order to get the room Abretha told the housekeeper that Brenda was her 13-year-old daughter.
6.2 x 24 cm
black and white
- Women--Clothing & dress--1940-1950
- Brenda Starr (Comic strip)
- Starr, Brenda (Fictitious character)
- Breeze, Abretha (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (June 10, 1947), Part 1, p. 32