Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Advertisement for Anderson-Church Incorporated, includes an image of a man looking at a SoundScriber machine.
13 x 4.9 cm
black and white
- Dictating machines--1940-1950
- SoundScriber (Trademark)
- SoundScriber Corporation--Products--1940-1950
- Anderson-Church Inc.
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (June 10, 1947), Part 1, p. 29