Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A man and woman enter a suit shop and stand in front of the salesman. The woman implies that she will have control over what suits the man with her buys.
12.5 x 9.4 cm
black and white
- Men--Clothing & dress--1940-1950
- Suits (Clothing)--1940-1950
- Women--Clothing & dress--1940-1950
- Relations between the sexes--1940-1950
- Clothing stores--1940-1950
- Sales personnel--1940-1950
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (June 10, 1947), Part 1, p. 26