Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
As we pause to look back
A man representing the Chicago Tribune's courage of conviction climbs a mountain (100 years) faster than other men (The Faint of Heart).
15 x 14.5 cm
black and white
- Men--Clothing & dress--1940-1950
- Allegorical drawings--1940-1950
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--History--1940-1950
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (June 10, 1947), Part 1, p. 22