Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Golden crown for Tribune Tower
The Tribune Tower at night, with the top floors illuminated.
45 x 35 cm
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Buildings--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- Office buildings--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- Tribune Tower (Chicago, Ill.)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 16, 1928), Picture Section Part 1, p. 1