Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Sweeney & Son
Pa Sweeney sings on his way to the dentist, but the boys don't understand how he can be so happy about it.
22.5 x 34 cm
- Sweeney & Son (Comic strip)
- Sweeney, Sonny (Fictitious character)
- Sweeney, Pa (Fictitious character)
- Dental offices--1940-1950
- Balloons (Novelties)--1940-1950
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 2, 1942), n.p.