Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A man and two boys, all identical except for size, go get vitamin-infused sodas one by one, starting with the smallest. The employee, mistaking the three customers for the rapid growth of one person after consuming the vitamin soda, panics.
22.8 x 34 cm
- Carbonated beverages--1930-1940
- Soda fountains--1930-1940
- Soda jerks--1930-1940
- Harold Teen (Comic strip)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 2, 1942), n.p.