Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A young survivor
A man carries a young survivor of the SS Morro Castle, a luxury cruise liner that caught fire, to a hospital in Manasquam, New Jersey.
14 x 9.6 cm
- Disaster victims--New Jersey--Manasquan--1930-1940
- Lifesaving--American--New Jersey--Manasquan--1930-1940
- Morro Castle (Steamship)--People--New Jersey--Manasquan--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 16, 1934), p. 6
- Associated Press