Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : WGN : You have lots-a-time to read on Sunday
"You Have Lots-A-Time to Read on Sunday" with words and music by Del Owen is a song presented in the Chicago Sunday Tribune by WGN. The page of the Tribune can be cut in half horizontally, folded in half vertically, and assembled to become a small music booklet. Page 5 of the Tribune includes the music booklet pages 1, 4, 5, and 8. Page 6 of the Tribune includes the music booklet pages 2, 3, 6, and 7.
49 x 37 cm
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 14, 1929), p. 5
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 14, 1929), p. 6