Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : WGN : You have lots-a-time to read on Sunday
Advertisement for the WGN song "You Have Lots-A-Time to Read on Sunday" composed by Del Owen. Features an illustration by Ferd. Wagner of a family having a picnic, each member reading their own copy of the Chicago Tribune. The page for the advertisement can be cut in half horizontally, folded in half vertically, and assembled to become a small music booklet. Page 5 of the Tribune includes the music booklet pages 1, 4, 5, and 8. Page 6 of the Tribune includes the music booklet pages 2, 3, 6, and 7.
49 x 37 cm
- WGN (Radio station : Chicago, Ill.)
- Wagner, Ferdinand
- Owen, Delos
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 14, 1929), p. 5
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 14, 1929), p. 6