Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Annual value of Chicago's most valuable quarter acre
Six line graphs of the annual value of Chicago's most valuable quarter acre, 1831-1947. Includes a time line of events.
11.5 x 39 cm
black and white
- World's Columbian Exposition (1893 : Chicago, Ill.)--Buildings
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--History--1840-1850
- Real estate development--Illinois--Chicago--1830-1950
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (June 10, 1947), Part 2, p. 21