Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : manufacture of a newspaper
Photographs and a map highlight historic activities of the Chicago Tribune and the processes of newspaper manufacturing.
52.5 x 24 cm
- Chicago Tribune
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Equipment & supplies--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Documentary photographs
- Editorial advertisements
- Landscape photographs
- Regional maps
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 6, 1937), 90th Anniversary Section, p. 4