Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Add heralds of spring
A group of boys plan their summer Little League strategy. The Junior Wolves, including 7 boys, are grouped in a circle at the corner of Ashland Boulevard and Leland Avenue in Chicago, Illinois.
12 x 14.5 cm
- Baseball players--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Junior Wolves (Baseball team)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 9, 1930), p. 3
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)