Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Dictatorship rools down to Rio : Rio de Janeiro seen from famous Sugar Loaf mountain
View of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, as seen from Sugar Loaf Mountain. The neighborhood of Barra da Tijuca is prominent.
13 x 19.7 cm
black and white
- Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)--1930-1940
- Barra da Tijuca (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)--1930-1940
- Cities and towns--Brazil--Rio de Janeiro--1930-1940
- Neighborhoods--Brazil--Rio de Janeiro--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 5, 1937), Graphic Section, p. 6