Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
"I'd do it again," says Jardine
Reverend Robert Anderson Jardine, who presided over the wedding of the Duke of Windsor (formerly King Edward VIII) and Wallis (Warfield) Simpson, with his wife at their arrival in New York.
14.5 x 10 cm
black and white
- Spouses--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Jardine, Robert Anderson, 1878-1950
- Priests--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Windsor, Edward, Duke of, 1894-1972--Friends & associates--1930-1940
- Windsor, Wallis Warfield, Duchess of, 1896-1986.--Friends & associates--1930-1940
- Jardine, Mrs.
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (July 6, 1937), Finance/Commerce, p. 30
- Associated Press