Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Terry and the pirates : futility without utility
Pat is in a prison cell, Terry and Connie meet with him and confer about his dismal legal situation.
8.5 x 26 cm
black and white
- Lee, Terry (Fictitious character)
- Ryan, Pat (Fictitious character)
- Ethnic stereotypes--1930-1940
- Connie (Fictitious character)
- Cells (Rooms & spaces)--1930-1940
- Terry and the pirates (Comic strip)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (July 6, 1937), Finance/Commerce, p. 27