Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
The Gumps — a will of her own
Mrs. De Stross angrily disagrees with Andy's opinion regarding his uncle Benjamin’s (Bim) loaning money to a young woman.
9 x 32 cm
black and white
- Gumps (Fictitious characters)
- Gump, Minerva (Fictitious character)
- Gump, Andy (Fictitious character)
- De Stross, Mrs. (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (July 6, 1937), Sports/Markets/Want Ads, p. 21