Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
In this "Looie," cartoon by Martin Branner, Attorney Bean, a tall man, mocks the short, rotund Looie Blooie about his height and lack of legal knowledge.
4.6 x 34.4 cm
- Blooie, Looie (Fictitious character)
- Bean, Mr. (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 10, 1935), p. 7