Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Harold writes Lillums a love poem. She, however, is too obsessed with choosing a hat to listen to it.
23 x 34.4 cm
- Lovewell, Lillums (Fictitious character)
- Relations between the sexes--1930-1940
- Teen, Harold (Fictitious character)
- Teenagers--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 10, 1935), p. 7