Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Comic by "Tack" Knight, Daisy, Baxter, Mary comment on how hungry they are. They come across Janet, who tells them that she’s going to the grocery store and buy dog biscuits. Daisy volunteers to run Janet’s errand. When Daisy returns, Janet finds that she has purchased animal crackers. Daisy replies that she'd "get somethin' that the doggies and all of us could enjoy."
39 x 35 cm
- Baxter (Fictitious character)
- Little folks (Comic strip)
- Children--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- Daisy (Fictitious character)
- Janet (Fictitious character)
- Bright, Mary (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (), n.p.