Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Know your camera : a medium yellow filter was used
This photograph of a waterfall at Starved Rock State Park in Illinois demonstrates the effect of a yellow filter used with the camera lens. The waterfall is in a sandstone canyon.
13.2 x 10.1 cm
black and white
- State parks & reserves--Illinois--1930-1940
- Starved Rock State Park (Ill.)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 20, 1939), p. 9