Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A male skier towing a sled stands on a mountaintop in the Alps and gazes on nearby mountains. He wears knickers and carries a rucksack.
20 x 15.8 cm
- Sport clothes--1930-1940
- Sleds & sleighs--Alps--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 13, 1938), p. 7
- Chicago Tribune (Firm). London Bureau