Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A Carnegie to marry : in this cottage in Dunfermline, Scotland
The cottage at Dunfermline, Scotland, in which Andrew Carnegie was born.
7 x 10 cm
black and white
- Carnegie, Andrew, 1835-1919--Homes & haunts--Scotland--Dunfermline--1930-1940
- Andrew Carnegie Birthplace Museum
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 6, 1938), p. 11