Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A Carnegie to marry : Mrs. Carnegie
Mrs. Louise Carnegie, Andrew Carnegie's wife. She is dressed in a dark overcoat and hat with a fox stole draped over her shoulders. She appears to be standing close to the railing of a ship.
12 x 4.9 cm
black and white
- Fur garments--1930-1940
- Women--Clothing & dress--United States--1930-1940
- Spouses--United States--1930-1940
- Carnegie, Louise (Whitfield), 1857-1946
- Hand railings--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 6, 1938), p. 11