Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Le Bourget airfield
Photograph of Le Bourget Airfield on the day Charles Lindbergh landed, becoming the first person to fly solo non-stop across the Atlantic Ocean.
15.8 x 19.2 cm
- Le Bourget (Airport : Le Bourget, France)
- Transatlantic flights--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 16, 1937), Graphic Section, p. 1
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)