Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Charles A. Lindbergh and his plane
Charles Lindbergh, first person to fly solo non-stop across the Atlantic, wears his flight helmet next to a photograph of his plane.
16.5 x 18.5 cm
- Air pilots--American--1920-1930
- Lindbergh, Charles A. (Charles Augustus), 1902-1974
- Transatlantic flights--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 16, 1937), Graphic Section, p. 1
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)