Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A pictorial parade of American planes : presenting for your scrapbook : the first mail plane to span the Pacific
The China Clipper, the first mail plane to span the Pacific Ocean, while in flight.
24 x 37 cm
- China Clipper (Airplane)
- Glenn L. Martin Company--Products--1930-1940
- San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.)--1930-1940
- San Francisco (Calif.)--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 15, 1935), p. 4
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)