Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Overseas together in peacetime
Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States, rides with his wife in an Irish jaunting car while on vacation in Dublin.
19.3 x 24.9 cm
- Carriages & coaches--Irish--Ireland--Dublin--1930-1940
- Roosevelt, Eleanor Butler, 1889-1960--Travel--Ireland--Dublin
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1887-1944--Travel--Ireland--Dublin
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 7, 1937), p. 8
- International News Photos (New York, N.Y.)