Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Ireland finds it pays to be free
This map of Great Britain and Ireland features the locations of British naval bases and includes descriptive information about several ports. Signed by Roland.
48.2 x 38.9 cm
- Naval yards & naval stations--British--Great Britain--1930-1940
- Naval yards & naval stations--British--Ireland--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 5, 1936), Graphic Section/Drama/Music/Movies/Hollywood, p. 1