Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Farewell to football : a full back injured in the Notre Dame game
Jay Laskay, a Wildcat fullback injured in a Northwestern- Notre Dame football game, calls on Lee Gorman at the Alpha Omicron Pi sorority house; he is on crutches. Laskay wears a heavy overcoat and holds a fedora. Gorman wears a heavy fur coat.
13.5 x 12.5 cm
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--People--1930-1940
- Alpha Omicron Pi. Rho Chapter (Northwestern University)--People--1930-1940
- Fraternities & sororities--Illinois--Evanston--1930-1940
- Gorman, Lee
- Laskay, Jay
- Football players--Illinois--Evanston--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 12, 1937), p. 4
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)