Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Diagrammatic photograph of Capone trial in Judge Wilkerson's court
The courtroom where Al Capone's trail occurred. Includes drawn images and labels of individuals involved in the trial. Al Capone was an American gangster and criminal during the American Prohibition era.
19.8 x 26 cm
- Capone, Al, 1899-1947--Trials, litigation, etc.--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Judicial proceedings--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Wilkerson, James H. (James Herbert), 1869-1948
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 10, 1936), Graphic Section/Drama/Music/Movies/Hollywood, p. 1
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)