Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Bull Run to Appomattox - Civil War told in maps
This map of the southeastern United States shows the advances and retreats of the Union and Confederate armies during the American Civil War between the Battle of Bull Run and signing the peace treaty at Appomattox Courthouse.
41.5 x 50.6 cm
- Troop movements--Confederate--United States--1860-1870
- Troop movements--Union--United States--1860-1870
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Military mobilizations
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 5,1936), Graphic Section/Drama/Music/Movies/Hollywood, p. 1