Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Between life and death jaws with strength : in circus winter quarters
Circus performer Dolly Jacobs is suspended under a steel cable which is attached to just a mouthpiece.She wears a circus aerialist's outfit.
10.5 x 4.5 cm
black and white
- Circus performers--1930-1940
- Jacobs, Dolly--Performances--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 23, 1937), p. 11