Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Between life and death jaws with strength of steel : Dolly Jacobs
Dolly Jacobs, who travels with the circus due to her ability to hang by a mouthpiece held between her teeth, is seen placing the mouthpiece between her teeth.
9 x 7 cm
black and white
- Circus performers--1930-1940
- Jacobs, Dolly--Performances--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 23, 1937), p. 11
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)