Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A barefooted woman in traditional clothing carries a burden on her head while walking on the road toward the city of Oaxaca in Mexico. The foothills of the Sierra Madre mountains are in the background.
21 x 31 cm
- Oaxaca de Juárez (Mexico)--1930-1940
- Women--Clothing & dress--Mexico--Oaxaca de Juárez --1930-1940
- Cities & towns--Mexico--Oaxaca de Juárez--1930-1940
- Sierra Madre (Mexico)--1930-1940
- Mountains--Mexico--Sierra Madre--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 8, 1936), p. 2