Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
The world's only international peace park : Waterton-Glacier International
View of Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park, on the border between Montana and Alberta.
17.5 x 36 cm
- Prince of Wales Hotel (Waterton Lakes National Park, Alta.)--1930-1940
- Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park (Mont. and Alta.)--1930-1940
- Lower Waterton Lake (Mont. and Alta.)--1930-1940
- Hotels--Alberta--Waterton Lakes National Park--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 28, 1936), p. 9