Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Blue-Jay Corn Plasters (Bauer & Black)
Advertisement for Blue-Jay Corn Plasters, includes an image of two women discussing corns, and diagrams demonstrating how a corn feels like a tack in one's foot.
18 x 10 cm
- Bauer & Black--Products--1930-1940
- Blue-Jay Corn Plasters (Trademark)
- Patent medicines--1930-1940
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 7, 1936), p. 2