Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Abyssinian conscripts awaiting transportation to training camp
Advertisement by the Chicago Tribune encourages readers to follow coverage on Italy's probable invasion of Ethiopia. Accompanying photo shows rifle-equipped Ethiopian recruits in traditional garb waiting transport to a training camp.
11 x 15.5 cm
black and white
- Ethiopia. Imperial Army--People--1930-1940
- Men--Clothing & dress--Ethiopia--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (July 6, 1935), p. 9