Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
At New York City’s Aqueduct Racetrack a racehorse and rider barely jump over an upended horse while approaching a dismounted jockey.
9.5 x 20 cm
- Aqueduct Racetrack (New York, N.Y.)--1930-1940
- Horse racing--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Jockeys--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Accidents--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 30, 1935), p. 7
- Associated Press