Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
The candid camera meets Mayor La Guardia at lunch
New York Mayor La Guardia is photographed putting a large forkful of food into his mouth. To his right an older man eats his meal. To his left another older man blows his nose into a handkerchief.
18 x 20.5 cm
- La Guardia, Fiorello H. (Fiorello Henry), 1882-1947--Public appearances--New York (State)--New York
- Mayors--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Eating & drinking--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 30, 1935), p. 7
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)