Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chief of Austria's Heimwehr speaks
Standing on a balcony, former Austro-Hungarian prince and Austrian Vice Chacellor Ernst Rüdiger Starhemberg addresses a formation of nationalist Heimwehr militia. Starhemberg wears a uniform consisting of peaked hat, high-collar tunic, Sam Browne belt, riding breeches and boots.
22.5 x 25.5 cm
- Starhemberg, Ernst Rüdiger, Fürst von, 1899-1956--Public appearances--Austria--1930-1940
- Heimwehr (Movement : Austria)--People--Austria--1930-1940
- Militia movements--Austria--1930-1940
- Government officials--Austrian--Austria--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 30, 1935), p. 7
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)