Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
British subjects hail king and queen in silver jubilee : gate crasher
"Jimmie," a clergyman's dog, leads the procession of King George V and Queen Mary as part of the King’s Silver Jubilee. In the foreground, are spectators separated from the route first by a row of policemen in “Bobbie” helmets and then by a row of soldiers with fixed bayonets.
11.5 x 11 cm
- Parades & processions--England--London--1920-1930
- Jimmie (Dog)--Public appearnaces--England--London--1930-1940
- Great Britain. Army--People--England--London--1930-1940
- George V, King of Great Britain, 1865-1936--Commemoration--England--London--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 19, 1935), p. 3
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)