Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Designed for the English king's jubilee
Photograph features Schiaparelli of Paris' "Tanaga," a black satin gown designed for a "Lady Earle."
32 x 10 cm
- Evening gowns--France--Paris--1930-1940
- Schiaparelli, Elsa, 1890-1973--Associated objects
- Evening gowns--Great Britain--1930-1940
- Schiaparelli of Paris (Firm)--Products--1930-1940
- Tanaga (Trademark)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 19, 1935), p. 2