Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Aspirants for English beauty crown
The finalists for the 1934 Miss England contest appear together. The caption lists Betty Thor as the winner. Other sources list June Lammas as the winner.
12 x 15.5 cm
- Beauty contestants--England--London--1930-1940
- Miss England Pageant--1930-1940
- Thor, Betty
- Lemmas, June
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 23, 1934), p. 2
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)