Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Rural England at its quaintest
Photo shows thatched roof houses built on a steep street in the village Minehead, on the Bristol Channel, in England.
21.5 x 15.5 cm
- Cities & towns--England--Minehead--1930-1940
- Residential streets--England--Minehead--1930-1940
- Thatched roofs--England--Minehead--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 3, 1934), p. 2
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)