Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Bongolo, the educated elephant of the Paris zoo
Bongolo, a trained elephant at the Paris Zoo, sits in front of its trainer with its trunk raised high.
27.5 x 20 cm
- Animal training--France--Paris--1930-1940
- Trained animals--France--Paris--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 6, 1934), p. 2
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)