Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
John T. McCutcheon with Mrs. McCutcheon
John T. McCutcheon, political cartoonist for the Chicago Tribune, with Mrs. Evelyn Shaw McCutcheon, Miss Martha Ferguson, and journalist Charles Breasted outdoors in Lordsburg, N.M. Mr. McCutcheon is dressed in a three-piece knickers suit with argyle socks. He carries a walking stick. Mrs. McCutheon wears a hat, matching coat and skirt with a blouse and pearls. Ms. Ferguson wears a skirt and sweater with a scarf on her head. Mr. Breasted wears a two-piece double breasted suit and bow tie. Both men hold wide-brim hats. Miss Ferguson and Mr. Breasted married the next month.
19.5 x 9.5 cm
- Women--Clothing and dress--New Mexico--Lordsburg--1930-1940
- Men--Clothing and dress--New Mexico--Lordsburg--1930-1940
- McCutcheon, John T. (John Tinney), 1870-1949
- McCutcheon, Evelyn Shaw
- Breasted, Martha Ferguson
- Breasted, Charles, 1897-1980
- Journalists--American--New Mexico--Lordsburg--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 28, 1933), p. 2